Law Offices of Kristen A. Schneck, LLC is hiring! We are looking to add a part-time Legal Secretary at our Pittsburgh Office. If you are passionate about helping Immigrants, possess strong interpersonal skills, have a genuine interest in being of service to others, and have proficiency in Spanish, you should consider applying for this position. You can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Please see the job description and requirements below.
Law Offices of Kristen A. Schneck, LLC is a law firm serving Pennsylvania and nationwide in all areas of Immigration & Naturalization Law. With 2 offices in Pittsburgh and Muncy, Pennsylvania, Law Offices of Kristen A. Schneck, LLC is seeking a part-time Immigration Legal Secretary for the Pittsburgh office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide support to attorneys in the Immigration practice.
• Prepare/revise correspondence, immigration related documents and other clerical assignments as delegated.
• Upkeep client and various office files sometimes using case management software.
• Organize case documentation, evidence and exhibits for submission to USCIS and Courts.
• Maintain calendars and provide attorney billing invoice processing support.
• Enter time records, and create new / update client matter reports.
• Answer phones and communicate with clients on a daily basis.
• Perform other administrative and secretarial duties as assigned.
• Manage office contacts for mailings.
• Print and send faxes, prepare copies and prepare shipping packets.
Skills and Educational Requirements:
• Associate and/or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, additional education a plus
• Proficiency in Spanish preferred, additional languages a plus
• Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Familiarity with Office Suites; heavy use of Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer, Google Mail, Google Calendar
• Reliability, teamwork, professionalism, and strong sense of confidentiality and ability to exercise sound judgment; courteous and can-do attitude
• Must be self-motivated and willing to work under filing deadlines and tight time constraints as needed
• Ability to work independently
• Attention to detail is essential
• Excellent organizational and document management skills
Law Offices of Kristen A. Schneck, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please see our web-site for more information – www.SchneckImmigrationLaw.com